What a relief to finally have them here and assembled! Mary and I had been working with (struggling with) a machinist to make the parts since September 08. We purchased the plans online and finally found a skilled and accommodating machinist/engineer who made the parts. By doing so we were able to save about $1500 per press (we each got one). The rollers are 14 inches (plans specified 12 inches). They are extremely solid and capable of providing more than enough pressure for any printing technique. Now, we learn how to use them - how exciting. I’ve made a few prints from collagraph plates so far, just exploring the technique. Mary and I will be taking a printmaking class at the Art Student League of Denver in a few months. Until then I’m going to explore collagraphs.